6/29/2010

Class 4: English Program


Christophe, 20 years old, Quebec City
My group of friends is Sarah-Emilie, Tania, Rachel, Louis-Philippe, Virginie, Stephany, Steve, and others… I like eating at the UBC White Spot. The funniest thing that happened to me was when a girl came into my room and sat on my bed by mistake at 430 AM! It was very awkward. I improved my English by gaining more vocabulary.

Emily, 20 years old, Chambly (South Shore of Montreal)
My group of friends includes Veronique, Jean, Christina, Valerie, Keltie, Hudison, Stephanie, Tania, Charlene, Joanie, etc. My favourite restaurants are the UBC White Spot and Mahony’s on campus. The conversations I have with my friends are very comedic –they make us laugh so hard we sometimes cry. Thanks to the Explore Program I have more vocabulary and I feel more confident when I speak.

Tania, 20 years old, (North Shore of Montreal)
My friends are Stephany, Steve, Eric, Stephane, Emily, Veronique and many more!!! My favourite food is the AAA Rib burger at the Point Grill restaurant. The funniest thing that happened to me was when I was stuck on a boat in Penticton. Thanks to the Explore program, I am more confident when I talk in English and less shy. I can talk more.

Benoit, 28 years old, Notre-Dame-du-Nord, Temiscamingue
My friends are Pipe, Marie-Michelle, Latifa, Anne-Marie, Mathieu and Victor. I like to eat Asian food. I think it is funny meeting people who live in Vancouver. I have improved my English a little bit.

Louis-Philippe, Saguenay
My group of friends is Steve, Eric, Tania, Stephanie, Sarah-Emilie and Christophe. My favourite food here is eating pizza and sushi. The funniest thing is that I had to act Edward from Twilight in a skit in front of many people. I have improved my English a lot... I think.

Jessyka, 19 years old, Montreal
My group of friends is Julie, Jessica, Fillipe, Malissa, Molly, Adam and Hossein. I like to eat Mcdonald. And the funniest thing that happened to me was at Whistler. My English did not improve enough.

Sarah-Emilie, 23 years old, Quebec City
My friends are Shannel, Maimuna, Rachel, Chloe, Stephanie, Christophe, Jimmy… My favourite food here is the most not expensive one. I do not remember anything funny that happened to me. I think my English is a little better since I came here.

Lotfi, 20 years old, Montreal
favourite Vancouver food is pizza. My English has definitely improved because I am now able to have a conversation.

Amjed, 27 years old, Libya
My friends are Yassin, Anis and Lotfi. The funniest thing that happened to me is that I met some very weird people in the program. My favourite food here is spaghetti. I don't know how much my English has improved -I can't judge myself!

Marie-Eve, 23 years old, Laval
My friends are Audrey and Claudia. My favourite food here is Thai food. I think the funniest thing is when Christophe died at sock war. My English has improved a little bit.

Gloria, 19 years old, Montreal
My friends are Tian, Steffie, David, Phonary... My favourite food here is the sushi made by Japanese people. I cannot remember anything funny. My English speaking has improved really much since I came here. I have learnt new words and expressions and I am less shy when I speak.

Claudia, 19, Quebec City
My friends are Audrey and Marie-Eve. My favourite food here is sushi. I think the funniest thing that happened to me is the way Christophe died at the sock war. My English has improved a little bit.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire