6/23/2010

Group 3: English Program

Catherine B., 19, Montréal, I have so many friends, and I call them my “whatever bananas.” I think my English is better than before. The funniest thing that happened to me is “y’a tu des p’tites ponottes dessus”. My favourite food is sushi with ginger cookies from Starbucks.

Pamela P., 19, Montréal. During the Explore Program, I met so many friends: Emmanuel, Pureale, Stephanie, Tina, Marie-Jocée, Sharlyne, Nady, Jonathan, Fred, Mohamed, Catherine. I understand English so much better since I first arrived in Vancouver. My favourite food in Vancouver is 'Sho-Sho.'

Eve Lortie F., 24, Montréal. I made a lot of friends here, but I don’t know if I will see them again since we live in different cities. I believe that my English has improved, especially in grammar. I can compose sentences more easily. I tried Malaysian food and I found it was awesome.

Lourdes R., 36, Montréal, I made some friends who are around the same age as me. My listening and speaking have improved a lot thanks to the Explore Program. My funniest experience would be when I forgot my key in my room. I tried the best Japanese food in Vancouver.

Emanuèle P., 21, Trois-Rivières. I have a lot of new friends like Pamela, Pascale, Tina...etc. I think I should stay in Vancouver longer in order to improve my English. The funniest experience was when I got lost on Hastings Street. My favorite food here is definitely Sushi!

Ivan C., 24, Mexico City and Montréal. Everyone in this program is my friend. My funniest experience is that I had to give food to a panhandler after I asked him some questions about Gastown. My favorite food is Japadogs.

Alexandre, 24, Quebec City, I made a lot of musical people and friendly people during this program. My English has improved a lot. My best experience would have to be the Whistler trip. I love sushi here.

Catherine B., 22, Laval. I have so many new friends like Mélanie Girard-Brisson, Marie- Andrée Parent, Teesha and Patricia. My English has improved, but not as much as I expected. The funniest thing happened on me would be that I saw a “Woooo girl”. My favourite restaurant is the Naam.

Stephane, 25, Montréal. I have a lot of friends here such as, Steve, Erik, Tania, Chloé, Stephanie… I took the best English course I have ever had. The funniest thing that happened to me would be when I went to cut my hair. The hairdresser couldn't understand me and cut my hair too short. I love sushi here!

Joannie C., 20, Quebec City. I have a lot of new friends, such as Marie-Claude Montminy-Parent, Anne-Marie Gignon, Audrey Casassie, Marie-Andrée Parent, Mathieu Perreault, Mathieu Denis. My English is a bit better than it was before. I really enjoyed Whistler and the funniest thing was when a bird did its business on Marc-André’s head in downtown. I love Sushi.

Mathieu D., 21, I like everyone in this program. I definitely improved my English. Whistler was the best trip I have ever had. I am a big fan of burgers!

Catherine M., 19, Quebec City. The Explore Program gave me chance to make more friends such as, Gabriel de Varennes, Vanessa Ross, Nicolas Simard, Francois Fournier, Nicolas de la Rue… etc. During the program, I lost my friends on the street several times. I heard that Pinky is one of the best restaurants in Vancouver. Unfortunately, it was closed when we went there.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire